Modern Indian History MCQs
51. “NEW LAMPS FOR OLD” was written by?
52. Who among these is thought of as a Pioneer of Economic Nationalism?
53. RESPONSIVIST Class of Leaders belonged to?
54. Various Cooperative societies of the agriculturists and Agricultural Banks were established during the time of Lord Curzon. What was the most appropriate reason for this?
55. All the following announcements were made at the Delhi Durbar in 1911 except one. Identify that one:
56. After independence, from which year, India brought its distinctive coins?
57. In which year, India Office of the Secretary of State for India and Burma came to an end ?
58. In which year, Liaquat–Nehru Pact was signed?
59. The Rajiv Gandhi action plan, put forward by the late Leader in 1988 is related to which among the following?
60. Kandaghat, a heritage railway station made entirely of wood and built by the British in 1903 was destroyed in the fire.In which state this Railway Station was located ?