Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle MCQs
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
51. Which of the following country’s government is known to impose Policy of Apartheid between 1948 and 1994 which curtailed rights of the black inhabitants and maintained rights of whites?
52. At the time of Independence of India in 1947, what was women literacy ?
53. Founding Partner of which of the following companies of India became first Finance Minister of Pakistan?
54. In which year Vernacular Press act was passed?
55. What is the most popular name of Oriental War?
56. James Augustus Hickey is also known as
57. In which year Bharatiya Janata Party formed its first state government in southern India??
58. Which among the following leaders is known to had raised his voice against the Salt Tax in the first session of Indian National Congress in 1885 at Bombay ?
59. Which among the following is India’s first ministry to have an account on twitter?
60. In which year after independence, India became a party to the International Wheat Agreement for a four-year period?