Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
51. King Charles II handed over the Bombay Island to the company in which year?
52. When did the English set up a factory in Hooghly (Bengal)?
53. The first factory of French East India Company was set up in India at which of the following places?
54. Who led the French Army in the Battle of Wandiwash?
55. Which viceroy funded the translation of Gentoo code?
56. Which of the following kinds of policy Lord Cornwallis followed in case of foreign matters?
57. Maharaja Ranjit Singh belonged to which of the following misls of Punjab?
58. Which of the following was the most important cause of the First Anglo Sikh War?
59. Who of the following blamed the Doctrine of Lapse of Lord Dalhousie for being a cause of the great revolt of 1857?
60. Who of the following viceroy was the first to use Peterhoff, the official residency of Viceroys in India?