Modern Indian History
191. The British empire is rotten to the core, corrupt in every direction and tyrannical and mean.The above statement was made by __?
192. Which among the following organizations merged with Congress in 1886?
193. The first Englishmen to preside over a Congress session was __?
194. Who is known as Father of Indian Unrest ?
195. President of Indian National Congress at the time of independence was___?
196. The resolution of Swadeshi was adopted in which session of Congress?
197. Which was the only session of Indian National Congress, presided by Mahatma Gandhi?
198. Who among the following was not one of the founding fathers of the All India Muslim League ?
199. Who among the following is known as Father of Muslim Renaissance in Bengal?
200. The founder of Satya Shodhak Samaj was ___?