Previous Years Based SSC GK (General Knowledge) MCQs
81. Which of the following acts as a shield absorbing ultraviolet radiation from the sun?
82. What is the process of rust forming on iron called?
83. Kelvin(K) is the unit of measurement of which of the following?
84. Which of the following optical data storages is a technology where data is stored in multiple layers in the optical disc?
85. The sliding friction is _____ than the static friction.
86. If the orbit of a planet is an ellipse, then what is the point at which the Sun is located called?
87. Which of the following are chlorophyll-bearing, simple, thalloid, autotrophic and largely acquatic(both fresh water and marine) organisms?
88. In the names Mangifera indica (mango), Solanum tuberosum(potato) and Panthera leo(lion), what does the three names, indica, tuberosum and leo represent?
89. The northern plain of India has been formed by the interplay of the three major river systems, namely-the Indus, the Ganga and which of the following?
90. Who among the following built Agra fort?