Medieval Indian History
81. Which of the following books has been written as an account of India during Mahmud’s destruction of Somnath temple?
82. Which of the following is a political pamphlet written by Firuz Shah Tughluk to win the sympathy and cooperation of his co-religionists?
83. Who is the medieval author whose work throws light on the Bahmani Sultans of Gulbarga and Bidar and the Nizamshahi dynasty of Ahmednagar?
84. Which of the following is not the work of Abdul Qadir Badauni?
85. Which of the following works on Aurangazeb’s reign is based on state papers and was compiled after his death?
86. Which of the following is the work of a contemporary who himself took part in the battle of Samugarh?
87. Motif of which goddess was inscribed on Rajput kings’ coins?
88. Which emperor issued a coin containing zodiac signs?
89. The credit of establishing the Muslim rule in India goes to__?
90. Which of the following Caliphate was in power when Delhi Sultanate was established in India?