Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
81. Which among the following was called as the Central Pillar of the administrative system of Delhi sultanate?
82. Which of the following Mughal emperors was famous as Shah-i-Bekhabar ?
83. Which of the following Sultans is known to have laid the foundation of Agra City?
84. For which of the following purpose, Alauddin Khilji created “Diwan-i-Riyasat”?
85. In context with the Ashta Pradhan, that helped with the administration of the Maratha empire of Shivaji, who among the following was in charge of General Administration?
86. Which of the following rulers built the Gujri Mahal in Hissar , Haryana?
87. Sayana, a very important commentator of Vedas flourished in which of the following?
88. Mirza Ghalib was a contemporary of which among the following Mughal Emperors?
89. Who among the following shifted the pillars from Topra and Meerut to New Delhi?
90. Which among the following states of India was ruled by the Ahom Dynasty in Sultanate and Mughal era?