Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
81. Which of the following rulers built the Gujri Mahal in Hissar , Haryana?
82. Mirza Ghalib was a contemporary of which among the following Mughal Emperors?
83. Who among the following is the Persian mathematician and poet composer of the world famous Rubbayat?
84. Babar died on 26th December 1530 and was laid to rest at Arambagh in Agra. Afterwards, his body was taken to and buried at which among the following places (During the times of Sher Shah)?
85. The area around which among the following modern cities of India, a Hindu Silhara dynasty ruled from 9th to 13th century AD?
86. The silver coin which was introduced by Sher Shah and continued by the Mughals was :
87. Which of the following Medieval Historic accounts is not from the 16th century?
88. Which of the following books has been written by Ab’ul Hasan Yamin ud-Din Khusrau?
89. Which book, written in 1316, retells the story of the passionate love and marriage of Alauddin’s eldest son prince Khizr Khan and Dewal Rani, daughter of Raja Karan of Gujarat?
90. Which of the following was a contemporary of the Saiyid Sultans of Delhi?