Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
61. Dwarasamudra was the capital of which of the following dynasties?
62. In which of the following forts Jahanagir Mahal is located ?
63. Who among the following translated Baburnama from chagtai to Persian
64. In which year Akbar built the Buland Darwaja ?
65. Who among the following led a campaign against Warangal in 1309?
66. The following Chalukya king performed an ashwamedha yajna?
67. Hindi poet Jagannath Pandit Raj was the most favorite poet of which of the following Emperors?
68. When Nader Shah invaded India, who among the following was emperor at Delhi ?
69. The city of Azimabad , which was abandoned since 7th century AD was revived by Shershah Suri and thus he founded the modern ________?
70. ”Loom ” was a central technological innovation in which of the following era?