Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
61. Who among the following translated Baburnama from chagtai to Persian
62. Who among the following led a campaign against Warangal in 1309?
63. In which year , after defeating Jaypala, Mahmud of Ghazni proceeded to Gujarat where he destroyed the temple of Somnath?
64. Who among the following written Manmaul Bahrain?
65. Who among the following scholars of Akbar’s Court translated Atharva veda into Persian?
66. Mir Bakshi was the officer in Akbar’s reign with which of the following responsibilities?
67. The following Chalukya king performed an ashwamedha yajna?
68. Which among the following was a gold coin issued in vijayanagar empire of south India ?
69. The city of Azimabad , which was abandoned since 7th century AD was revived by Shershah Suri and thus he founded the modern ________?
70. For which of the following Shershah Suri is not known?