Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
131. Which Mughal King’s coin depicted Swastika?
132. Which dynasty started ‘Bull Hoarsemen’ type of coins?
133. What was the name of the silver coin of Muhammad Bin Tughlaq?
134. Which of the following kings was not a part of the anti-Arab Rajput confederacy that repelled attacks of Arab armies under Junaid in
135. Which of the following Caliphate was in power when Delhi Sultanate was established in India?
136. The queen Rani Bai is associated with which of these kingdoms during early medieval India?
137. Who among the following was the founder of the Ghaznavid dynasty?
138. In which battle, the confederacy led by Hindu Shahi army of Anandapala was defeated by Mahmud of Ghazni?
139. Which of the following scholars accompanied Mahmud of Ghazni during his invasions on India?
140. The Battle of Bahraich (1033) that resulted into complete annihilation of the Ghaznavid army thus leading a pause in the Muslim conquests in India was won by which of the following kings?