Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
Indian Polity & Constitution Objective / Multiple Choice (MCQs) Questions for Preparation of SSC-CGL, UPSC Civil Services, NDA, CDS, Railways and State Level Public Services Examinations of 2020-2021.
A chapterwise course of total 2850 MCQs divided into 60 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now
81. What is the maximum age till which the chairman and members of the State Public Service Commission can hold office?
82. Which of the following statements are correct with respect to National Human Rights Commission?
1. The functions of the commission are mainly recommendatory in nature.
2. It has no power to punish the violators of human rights.
3. It can award any relief including monetary relief to the victim.
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
83. Which article of the Constitution off India provides for an independent office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)?
84. Who appoints the advocate general of the state?
85. Who is empowered to remove the advocate general of the state?
86. Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office (DMEO) had how many regional offices?
87. Which of the following reviews the progress of investigations conducted by the Delhi Special Police Establishment into offences alleged to
have been committed under the prevention of Corruption Act, 1988?
88. What is the recommended percentage of members belonging to SCs, the STs, the OBCs, minorities and women in the Lokpal?
89. Which of the following commissions recommended the establishment of the institution of Lokpal and Lokyukta?
90. Who has the right to make provisions for the incorporation, regulation and winding-up of co-operative societies?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]