Indian Polity & Constitution
GKToday’s Indian Polity Material, Current Affairs & Question Banks can be downloaded from This Link
191. Who among the following was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly ?
192. On which date Indian Constitution was finally signed by the members of the constituent assembly ?
193. By which among the following ways, the Constitution Assembly generally arrived at decisions on various provisions of the Constitution?
194. Who among the following was the first president of Constituent Assembly of India?
195. In which among the following years, the Constitution of India was amended for the first time?
196. The Official Languages Act 1963 provided that _______?
197. Which among the following amendments of the constitution of India fully secured the constitutional validity of zamindari abolition laws?
198. In which year, Union Territories were introduced in India?
199. Part VI of our constitution is applicable to all the states except __________?
200. A Governor of a state can be dismissed from his office by __________?
E-Books Category: GKToday Indian PolityAdvertisement