Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
81. Largest brackish water lagoon of Asia is located in which of the following state?
82. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
83. Mullaperiyar Dam” has been a long pending issue between which of the following two states?
84. Port Pipavav, which is the first private sector port in India, is located in which of the following states?
85. Which among the following is the most optimum place to source Geothermal Energy?
86. “Indira Gandhi super thermal power project “ is located in which state?
87. Which among the following states primarily depends upon the thermal power?
88. Which among the following are the cause of winter rains in Northern India?
89. Chandan Ranges is located in which state ?
90. Tuirial Hydro Electric Project is located in which state ?