Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
61. Which among the following mountain peaks is not in Himalayan Range?
62. Bring out the incorrectly matched pair ?
63. In which of the following North east states Kopoli hydro project is located?
64. Ghagghar is the main and only seasonal river of which of the following state ?
65. The water comes to Indira Gandhi Canal from the following Rivers?
66. What was the first route of the super fast Rajdhani Express which was introduced in 1969?
67. Which among the following headstreams meets the Ganges in last ?
68. . Which among the following is smallest district of India?
69. Which among the following is a typical Monsoon vegetation in India?
70. Jonk River, Ib River, Ong River & Tel river are tributaries of which of the following rivers?