Indian Geography MCQs
61. National Research Centers (NRC) and their locations:
- NRC-Citrus : Nagpur
- NRC-Grapes : Kolhapur
- NRC-Banana : Trichy
- NRC- Litchi : Muzaffarpur
which among the above matches are correct?
62. Chenab River also known as Chandrabhaga forms with the merging of Chandra and Bhaga Rivers near which among the following places?
63. Which among the following Gulfs is noted for the extreme rise and fall of its tides, making it ideal location for Tidal energy ?
64. Famous tourist spots viz. Chatham Saw Mill, Wandoor Beach, Mount Harriet & Limestone Caves are located in which state?
65. In which of the following states of India, there is no Petroleum Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region (PCPIR)?
66. In which of the following states, maximum Coast Guard Stations have been established in India?
67. After Uttar Pradesh, which among the following states has the maximum share in the total Route Kilometers of Indian Railways?
68. Tuirial Hydro Electric Project is located in which state ?
69. The Vallarpadam Terminal, which is a container trans-shipment facility, launched in February 2011, is the only trans-shipment port in India. It is a part of which among the following ports?
70. At which among the following places, Asia’s first EPZ (Export Processing Zone) was set up in 1965?