Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
61. River Mithi flows through which of the following Indian cities?
62. Which among the following States does not form its boundary with Bangladesh?
63. Which of the following is the correct coastal length of India including the islands?
64. Which of the following zonal regions of India has the maximum number of states?
65. How many metropolitan cities are there in India?
66. Which of the following series of Dharwar system is also known as Delhi Series?
67. The earthquake-resistant construction Dhajji Dewari system is found in which of the following places of India?
68. Which one of the following regions of India has the characteristic features of Deserts, fertile plains and moderately forested mountains?
69. What is the average height of the Greater Himalayan range?
70. Which one of the following Hill/ Hill Range does not lie in Maharashtra?