Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
61. For cotton cultivation which among the following soils is considered most suitable?
62. Which among the following cities of India does not fall in Torrid Zone?
63. The same type of pattern of agriculture can be seen generally in which parts of India, which resembles the “Ladang” pattern of Indonesia?
64. The Buckingham Canal, which was declared national waterway of India, runs between:
65. “Chandipur-on-sea” is located in which among the following states?
66. Sundarbans in India is a fine example of which among the following kind of forests?
67. Among Jharkhand, West Bengal and Orrisa & Chhattisgarh , through which state the “Subarnrekha” river does not flow?
68. The Khasi Hills are part of the Garo-Khasi range in which state of North east India ?
69. Namchik-Namphuk in Arunanchal Pradesh are famous fields for ?
70. The Chamera Dam is located in which state/UT?