Indian Geography MCQs
51. Which among the following is India’s deepest landlocked and protected port?
52. Which of the following river is known as padma when enters Bangladesh?
53. The following river originates in Rajasthan and disappears in Gujarat?
54. Which of the following countries has world’s 25% Thorium reserves (maximum)?
55. South Talpatti Island” has been a disputed territory between which of the following neighbors?
56. Jarawa are the indigenous people or Adiwasis prominent in which part of India?
57. Which among the following is the first state in India to introduce “Oak Tussar Industry”?
58. Barak valley is an important part of which of the following states of India?
59. Asia’s First Underground Hydel project is located in which state?
60. Bring out the incorrectly matched pair ?