Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
51. The dance form Garba is associated with which of the following states?
52. Who was the First Indian to go in space?
53. Which of the following rivers does NOT meet the Bay of Bengal?
54. In which of the following cities, Indira Gandhi International Airport is located?
55. Bhutan does not share its border with which Indian state?
56. Which Indian state has the largest share of the Wastelands in India?
57. Which is the fastest running train on Indian Railways?
58. Which of the following is the northern most point of India?
59. Which of the following is the correct pair of stretching of India from North to South and from East to West in kilometers?
60. Which of the following is the correct coastal length of India including the islands?