Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
51. How the National Urban Housing & Habitat Policy 2007 seeks realize its goal of ” Affordable Housing For All’ ?
52. The terms Entry Load and Exit Load are most frequently used in context with the following?
53. Which among the following is oldest?
54. Which of the following had appointed the Raghuram Rajan Committee to recommend steps to modernize the financial sector?
55. Industrial Licensing was finally abolished in India in which of the following years ?
56. The recommendation of Shivraman Committee led to the establishment of which among the following?
57. Mutual Funds are regulated in India by which among the following?
58. Which among the following is the only correct statement?
59. In which among the following types comes the Interest Rate Risk?
60. Which among the following is popularly known as mercantile law of India ?