Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
51. Which among the following is used for a situation of “Too much money chasing too few goods?
52. In a condition of monopoly, the monopolist has a control over the price he charges for his product. In which of the following conditions he will be able to maximize his profits?
53. In which year the Ministry of Non-conventional Energy Resources was changed into Ministry of New & Renewable Energy ?
54. As per norms, a domestic airline needs to complete how many years of domestic operations to be eligible for International Operations?
55. Which among the following does not go with Progressive taxation?
56. A good that is non-rivalries and non-excludable, and whose benefits can not be prices and therefore to which the principle of exclusion does not apply comes under the following heading?
57. Which among the following programme was the brainchild of National Advisory Council of UPA government?
58. In which year an act was passed in India which provides for constitution of a National Social Security Board and State Social Security Boards which will recommend social security schemes for unorganized workers?
59. Which among the following sector of Indian Economy is maximum dependent on economic developments in advanced nations?
60. Under which of the following departments / ministries comes the “Grant-in-aid to Universities & Research Institutions” in India?