Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
81. Who among the following produced India’s first dubbed film, Harischandra, in 1944?
82. Which of the following dances of Kerala was called by Jawahar Lal Nehru as poor man’s Kathakali?
83. In the Indian mythology, who sung Shiva Tandava Stotra?
84. The best known of the compilations of the compositions of Kabir are known as ?
85. Kallol was the name of one of the most influential movements in which among the following literatures?
86. Rajarajesvaram temple, which was built exactly 1,000 years ago by emperor Rajaraja Chola I, the greatest monarch of the Chola dynasty in 1010 is devoted to which of the following deities?
87. Which state of India is associated with the Folk Dance Teratali?
88. Which among the following Sikh Guru declared that Guru Granth Sahib will be the holy scripture of Sikkhism and will be the permanent Guru of Sikhs?
89. In context with the Indian music, Abhang are the devotional songs dedicated to which among the following gods?
90. Singhe-Khababs Festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India?