Indian Culture MCQs
71. As per Indian Mythology, Dhumravarna is an incarnation or avatara of _______?
72. Which among the following is the oldest surviving rock-cut cave in India ?
73. Which of the following cultural organizations was established by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Education Minister of independent India.?
74. In which of the following states of India, Yakshagana, a dance drama is popular
75. Which chapter of Mahabharata deals with fruitless efforts to bring about peace between the Kurus and the Pandavas ?
76. What is the title of the first chapter of the Muslim holy book, the Qur’an?Al-Adiyat
77. With which of the following is most closely related Rgyud-bzi practiced in many parts of North India?
78. Sattriya dance, which is one of the eight principal classical Indian dance traditions is from which of the following states?
79. Which of the following temple in India was called as “The Black Pagoda” by the Europeans?
80. Monolithic human figures carved from rock called Moai Statues , which are also counted under seven forgotten wonders of the mediaeval world are located in which country?