71. Thaipusam festival is celebrated by which of the following communities?
72. Who among the following was known as Bengal’s Greata Garbo?
73. Hanukkh, the festival of light is associated with which one of the following religions?
74. The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is associated with which one of the following cities?
75. Which among the following temples of India is known as Black Pagoda?
76. The famous Nabakalebara festival belongs to which of the following states?
77. Ramman is a religious festival and ritual theatre of ____?
78. The famous “Ganga Sagar Mela”, an annual fair is held in which state of India?
79. Sabarimala is located in which of the following states?
80. Apart from India, in which of the following two countries, Tamil is an official language?