Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
71. The famous painting “Bani Thani” is from which among the following styles of Painting?
72. Which among the following sects was founded by Saint Tukaram?
73. Which among the following Indian classical dance form was developed by Siddhendra Yogi from Bhamakalapam dance drama ?
74. The famous Muslim pilgrimage town “Galiakot” is located in which among the following states of India?
75. Which among the following kings constructed the Osian temples of Rajasthan?
76. After a defeat in prolonged debate on Vedic philosophies, who among the following is known to have become disciple of Adi Sankara and later became first head of Sringeri Mutt?
77. The terms Udara, Mudara and Tara are related to which among the following as per the ancient Indian texts?
78. Which festival is celebrated in north India when Pongal is celebrated in Tamil Nadu?
79. Bohag Bihu is a festival in North East India, mainly in the state of ____?
80. In field of Music, which among the following state Governments gives Tana Riri Award every year?