Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
71. The following places represent the contemporary 4 Dhamas of Hindu Pilgrimage in India?
72. In which type of following classical dance forms of India the Pung which is a drum is a integral part?
73. Vedantham Satyanarayan is known to be a greatest guru of which of the following dance forms?
74. Which among the following is the main feature of Dravida Style of Temple architecture?
75. Hymns composed by which among the following rulers have been incorporated in Guru Grantha sahib of Sikhs?
76. Nipponzon Myohoji Buddhist temple or commonly called Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa was established by who among the following?
77. In which of the following states of India, Yakshagana, a dance drama is popular
78. Which among the following is the oldest surviving rock-cut cave in India ?
79. Which among the following material was used in Mathura School of Art?
80. In context with Karnataka, what is Halegannada?