Indian Culture MCQs
61. Which of the following state government confers National Kabir Samman?
62. Which among the following example of the 12th century Chalukyan Temple Art is an exception to the standard rule in chalukyan constructions that faces west, instead of facing the rising sun in the east?
63. Who among the following produced India’s first dubbed film, Harischandra, in 1944?
64. Navalinga Temples, the nine temples cluster of the 9th century built by the Amoghavarsha I of the Rashtrakuta Dynasty was located in which state?
65. Which of the following rulers had turned the Moti Masjid of Lahore built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan into a gemstone repository?
66. At which of the following place the only Swaminarayan temple is located in Pakistan?
67. In context with Karnataka, what is Halegannada?
68. A Fire temple is a place of worship for _____?
69. Bageshwari Qamar is India’s first and only (possibly) woman player of which of the following music instruments?
70. Which among the following material was used in Mathura School of Art?