Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
61. Who among the following Indian painters was elected as Associate of the Grand Salon in Paris in 1933?
62. In which of the following states in India 838 temples of a particular religion located on one mountain?
63. In which of the following states Devnimori stupa related to Buddhism is located?
64. To which of the following parvas of Mahabharata, Bhagvatgita Belongs?
65. Which among the following is the main feature of Dravida Style of Temple architecture?
66. Famous Mukheshawar Temple & Ananta Basudeva temple is located in which state?
67. In which state of North east India “Dree Festival” which is a crop harvest festival is observed?
68. Sidi Bashir Mosque is located at:
69. Nipponzon Myohoji Buddhist temple or commonly called Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa was established by who among the following?
70. Kishangarh School of Rajasthan is famous for which of the following ?