Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
61. The famous World Heritage Site “Basilica of Bom Jesus” is located in which among the following places in India?
62. Mattur Village, whose inhabitants are known to speak Sanskrit Language is located in which among the following states of India?
63. Who among the following had written the Novel “Pather Panchali”, which was base of the film of same name by Satyajeet Ray?
64. Husari and Bihunas are two main forms of dancing of which among the following states?
65. In which month, Vishu is celebrated in Kerala?
66. Who among the following had written Bangladesh’s national anthem” Amar Sonar Bangla” ?
67. Which is the largest Indian museum?
68. Who among the following has written the famous Bangla book “Agni Vina”?
69. Who among the following is considered to be the originator of the khayal and tarana styles of Hindustani Classical Music?
70. Kargam is a folk dance of which state?