Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
51. Thaipusam festival is celebrated by which of the following communities?
52. Hanukkh, the festival of light is associated with which one of the following religions?
53. The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is associated with which one of the following cities?
54. The famous Nabakalebara festival belongs to which of the following states?
55. Ramman is a religious festival and ritual theatre of ____?
56. The famous “Ganga Sagar Mela”, an annual fair is held in which state of India?
57. Sabarimala is located in which of the following states?
58. Who among the following has written “Bharat Durdasha”?
59. . Indian singers and dancers are traditional participants at “Sharq Taronalari” film festival which is held biennially in _________?
60. Jagdish Khebudkar was a renowned poet and lyricist of which among the following languages?