191. The best known of the compilations of the compositions of Kabir are known as ?
192. Which of the following celebration is observed by worshipping tools?
193. Who among the following singer is often called as “Prince of Bhangra”?
194. Kallol was the name of one of the most influential movements in which among the following literatures?
195. “Temple of the Emerald Buddha” is located in which country?
196. The temple city of Osian, near Jodhpur was built by _______?
197. Which among the following sub-school of Vedanta is followed by ISCON?
198. “Matrimandir” is located in:
199. Tangaliya shawl , a unique weaving style has been given GI (Geographical Indications) recognition by the Central government in the later half of 2009. This is an indigenous craft of which of the following states?
200. What is the earlier name of “Leh Singhe-Khababs Festival”?