Indian Culture MCQs
191. Which among the following is known as the earliest example of Panchayatana style of temple?
192. Which among the following is the hallmark feature of the Dravida style of temple architecture?
193. Which among the following is / are works of Kalidasa?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
194. Which among the following is the most famous Bronze Image of Chola Period?
195. Which among the following ancient authors has complained of the drain of gold to India (due to trade hegemony of ancient India)?
196. The Pagodas at Mahabalipuram had been constructed by ___?
197. In Pali texts, who among the following is referred to as Nigantha Nataputta?
198. Which among the following is a Tamil grammatical treatise ?
199. Veda which is partly in prose and partly in verses is ___ ?
200. In which century, the Rajatarangini of Kalhana was composed?