1. Pin Valley National Park is located in which district of Himachal Pradesh?
2. Kala Top Wild life sanctuary is located in which place?
3. At which of the following places Rabindra Nath Tagore spent few months in Himachal Pradesh?
4. Who was the founder of Jaswan state of Himachal Pradesh?
5. Who introduced Buddhism in the Lahaul Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh?
6. Which Raja of Sirmaur shifted his capital from Rajban to Kalsi?
7. Who was the founder of Kullu state?
8. Which governor general of India visited Mandi in October 1871?
9. When was Bilaspur state merged with Himachal Pradesh?
10. Mian Chu-Chu and Vaid Surat Singh were the leaders of a revolt that took place in ______?