General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today February 26, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
81. Which of the following is true about the force between two point charges as per the Coulomb’s law?
82. What is current density?
83. How many electrons constitutes a 1 coulomb charge?
84. What is the equivalent internal resistance of a series combination of n cells?
85. What do we call the cell that requires an outside electrical source to drive the non-spontaneous redox reaction?
86. What is the role of Salt bridge?
87. Which is the direction of magnetic field inside a magnet?
88. Which of the following phenomenon is the basis of an electric generator?
89. What is the net magnetic field in a solenoid?
90. Which of the following is correct?