General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
81. What is the distance between the focus and the pole of the mirror is known as?
82. Which of the following are the cases of use of concave mirrors?
83. What of the following represents Ohm’s law (V= potential difference and I=current)?
84. What is the equivalent EMF of a series combination of n cells?
85. What do we call the electrode that can be oxidized or reduced in half reaction?
86. What is the direction of current through external circuit in a galvanic cell?
87. Which of the following is correct about magnetic field?
88. What is the relationship between the magnetic field in the straight conductor and the distance from it?
89. What is the S.I. unit of magnetic dipole moment?
90. What is the susceptibility of a diamagnetic material?