General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
81. Which of the following part of eyes controls the size of the pupil?
82. As per Ohm’s law, if the resistance of a conductor is doubled, what will be the effect on the current flowing through it?
83. What is the equivalent internal resistance of a series combination of n cells?
84. What is the device used to measure the cell potential?
85. Which of these is NOT a product of a fuel cell?
86. What is the direction of current through electrolyte in a galvanic cell?
87. What is the direction of current through external circuit in a galvanic cell?
88. Which of the following is correct about an electric motor?
89. Which of these is used to accelerate charged particles or ions to high energies?
90. How can a moving coil galvanometer be converted into a ammeter?