General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
81. What is the nature of image formed by a convex mirror when the object is placed at infinity?
82. Which of the following mirrors is commonly used as rear-view mirror in a vehicle?
83. Which of the following is the commercial unit of electric power?
84. What is the work done to move a unit charge from point to another called as?
85. Which of the following metals is mostly used for filaments of electric bulbs?
86. Which of the following is true about metals?
87. Which of the following represents the unit ampere?
88. On which of the following does the resistance of a conductor depend?
89. What do we call the electrode that can be oxidized or reduced in half reaction?
90. Which of these is NOT a product of a fuel cell?