General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today February 26, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
71. What is the splitting of light into its colours known as?
72. What is the work done to move a unit charge from point to another called as?
73. Which of the following is true about the force between two point charges as per the Coulomb’s law?
74. What is the total charge of the electric dipole?
75. What do we call the rate at which electric energy is dissipated or consumed in an electric circuit?
76. What is the equivalent internal resistance of a series combination of n cells?
77. What do we call a device which generates electric energy using chemical energy?
78. What is the direction of current through electrolyte in a galvanic cell?
79. Which of the following is correct about magnetic field lines?
80. Which of the following is NOT a natural magnet?