General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
71. In which of the following the sound cannot travel?
72. What do we call the magnitude of the maximum disturbance in the medium on either side of the mean value called as?
73. Which of the following are generally used to reduce reverberation in an auditorium as sound absorbents?
74. What is the effect on apparent frequency when the distance between the source of the sound and listener is decreased?
75. Which of the following is another unit of frequency?
76. Which of the following represents the relationship between the Fahrenheit temperature and Celsius temperature?
77. What is the triple point of water?
78. Which of the following law states that if two systems are in thermal equilibrium with a third system separately, then they are in thermal equilibrium with each other?
79. Which of the following represents the Snell’s law?
80. Which of the following gives the power of a lens?