General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
71. What is the oscillation known as if it can be expressed in terms of single harmonic function?
72. What is the S.I unit of frequency?
73. Which of the following about S.H.M is correct?
74. What is the oscillation in which the loss of oscillator is compensated by the supplying energy from an external source known as?
75. What are those oscillations whose amplitude goes on decreasing with time are known as?
76. What happens to the frequency of the pendulum if it is suspended from the ceiling of the lift moving up ward with constant acceleration?
77. What happens to the time period of the simple pendulum if the solid bob is replaced by a hollow sphere of same radius but half the mass?
78. What do we call the wave if the constituents of the medium oscillate perpendicular to the direction of wave propagation?
79. Which of the following is correct about transverse mechanical waves?
80. For which of the following waves the Doppler effect holds true?