General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
51. Two satellites, A having mass of 500 kgs and B having mass of 1200 kgs, are launched from earth. Which of these will have a greater orbital velocity if the radius of orbit is same for both?
52. What is the escape velocity of a planet having mass 6 times and radius 2 times as that of earth?
53. Which of the following is incorrect about the Inter atomic and Intermolecular Forces?
54. What is the ratio of change in configuration to the original configuration called as?
55. What is the maximum stress after which the wire breaks called as?
56. What is the order of distance for interatomic forces to be active?
57. Which of the following is the correct equivalent of 1 atmosphere?
58. What is the device used to measure the flow speed of incompressible called as?
59. Which of the following has no effect on the pressure beneath the surface of a liquid?
60. Which of the following is equal to the upthrust of the body?