General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
51. What is the body called which does not have any tendency to recover its original configuration, on the removal of deforming force?
52. Which of the following is the unit of Strain?
53. What is the unit of Stress?
54. Which of the following factors do not affect the value of modulus of elasticity of a body?
55. In which form is the work done in stretching a wire stored as?
56. What is the maximum stress after which the wire breaks called as?
57. On which of the following factors the breaking stress depends?
58. What is the order of distance for Vander Wall forces to be active?
59. Who invented mercury barometer?
60. What is the S.I unit of Pressure?