General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
51. Which of the following states of matter has the weakest Intermolecular forces?
52. In which of the following states of matter the Interatomic or intermolecular distance is fixed?
53. What is the fourth state of matter called?
54. What will happen if a wire of length L is cut into two or more parts?
55. What is the device used to measure the flow speed of incompressible called as?
56. On which of these factors, the buoyancy depends?
57. What happens to a body when its density is greater than the density of the fluid?
58. What is the relationship between excess pressure and the radius of the bubble?
59. Which of the following intermolecular forces enables us to write on the blackboard with a chalk?
60. What is the angle of contact for pure water and glass?