General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
51. What happens to a body when its density is greater than the density of the fluid?
52. Which of the following is NOT an application of principle of floatation?
53. Which of the following is equal to the upthrust of the body?
54. What is the difference of pressure between two sides of the liquid surface called as?
55. What is the density of water at 4°?
56. What is the density of air at room temperature?
57. What is the S.I unit of frequency?
58. When are the two particles said to be in same phase?
59. Which of these is correct about Simple Harmonic Motion?
60. What are those oscillations whose amplitude goes on decreasing with time are known as?