General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
51. Which of the following states of matter has the weakest Intermolecular forces?
52. In which of the following states of matter the Interatomic or intermolecular distance is fixed?
53. What is the name given to the linear strain produced in the direction of deforming force?
54. What will happen if a wire of length L is cut into two or more parts?
55. Which of the following is the correct equivalent of 1 atmosphere?
56. On which of these factors, the buoyancy depends?
57. What is the main cause of capillarity?
58. Which of the following is NOT an example of capillary action?
59. Which is the effect of increase in impurities on the surface tension of the liquid?
60. Which of the following is the S.I. unit of density?