General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today February 26, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
51. What is the oscillation in which the loss of oscillator is compensated by the supplying energy from an external source known as?
52. What is second’s pendulum?
53. Which of these means opposite phase of particles?
54. What do we call the distance of particle from the mean position at that instant in S.H.M?
55. What do we call the wave if the constituents of the medium oscillate perpendicular to the direction of wave propagation?
56. What is the wavelength of a stationary wave?
57. What is the wavelength range of ultraviolet rays?
58. Which of the following waves is absorbed by the ozone layer present in the atmosphere?
59. What do we call the magnitude of the maximum disturbance in the medium on either side of the mean value called as?
60. Which of the following represents the speed of a sound wave?