General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
131. How can a moving coil galvanometer be converted into a ammeter?
132. What do we call the material which gets strongly magnetised when placed in an external magnetic field?
133. What are the lines joining places of zero declination known as?
134. What is the relationship between the magnetisation of a paramagnetic material and the absolute temperature?
135. What do we call the atomic species of the same element differing in mass?
136. Which of the following gives us the mass number of an atom?
137. What is the source of energy in nuclear reactors which produce electricity?
138. What is the energy equivalence of one atomic mass unit?
139. What do we call the phenomenon of spontaneous disintegration of the nucleus of an atom?
140. Which of the following is a commonly used moderator in a Nuclear reactor?