General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
91. Which of the following is correct?
92. Which of the following is NOT correct about the force of interaction between two poles of a magnet, as per coulomb’s law?
93. What is the value of Planck’s constant?
94. What is a p-n diode said to be in reverse-bias?
95. What is the ratio of the change in collector current to the change in base current at a constant collector-emitter voltage, when the common emitter transistor is in active state, known as?
96. Which type of semiconductor do we get when pure silicon is doped with a group-3 element?
97. What are the majority charge carriers in p-type semiconductors?
98. What is the charge of a p-type semiconductor?
99. What is the barrier potential for Germanium?
100. Which of these is used as a material for making semiconductor devices?