General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
91. What are the lines joining places of zero declination known as?
92. Which of the following element has an isotope named as Tritium?
93. What is the source of energy in nuclear reactors which produce electricity?
94. What do we call the energy which should be supplied to the nucleus to break it up into its constituent particles?
95. What is meant by Atomic number of an atom?
96. Which of the following material is commonly used to make control rods in a nuclear reactor?
97. Which of the following metal foils was used in the Rutherford’s alpha particle scattering experiment?
98. Which of the following diodes is mostly commonly used as a voltage regulator?
99. What is the output of an AND gate when both the inputs are 0?
100. Which of these dopants is NOT used to increase the conductivity of a semi-conductor?