General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
71. When does a saturated hydrocarbon gives a sooty flame on burning?
72. Which of the following represents the mixture of carbon monoxide and nitrogen?
73. What is the H-C-H bond angle in a methane molecule?
74. Which of these is a Thermoplastic polymer?
75. Which of the following polymer is obtained by the condensation reaction between ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid?
76. Which of these is a biodegradable polymer?
77. Which of the following metal is the key component of Vitamin B12?
78. Which of the following metals can easily be cut with a knife?
79. Which of these metals is commonly used in tanning of leather?
80. What are the structures formed by the soap molecules, during cleansing, known as?