General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
71. Which of the following metal finds its use as a radiocontrast agent in X-ray imaging?
72. Which of these metals is commonly used in tanning of leather?
73. Which of these metals is most commonly used as control rods in the nuclear reactors?
74. Which of these non-metals is liquid at room temperature?
75. Which of these non-metals is commonly used as a general anesthetic?
76. Which of the following is the method to get rid of temporary hardness of water?
77. How are the soaps that float in water prepared?
78. Which of these drugs help to reduce or abolish pain without causing impairment of consciousness?
79. Which of these drugs is called as the ‘love drug’?
80. What is the nature of Drinking soda?