General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
61. Choose the correct statement about the compounds of carbon?
62. What percentage of Human body is made up of carbon?
63. Which of the following carbon compound is used as liquid rocket fuel?
64. Which of the following is / are correct statements with respect to Graphite?
- It is the most stable phase of carbon at normal conditions
- It is made of made of sp3 hybridized carbon atoms
- It is good conductor of both heat and electricity
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
65. What is the general formula for alkyl groups?
66. Ethanoic acid is the main constituent of which of the following substances?
67. What is the common name of But-2-yne?
68. Which gas is produced when Sodium ethanoate is heated with Soda lime?
69. Which of these alkanes has higher boiling point?
70. What is the octane number of iso-octane?