General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
61. What do we call the number of water molecules present in one formula unit of a salt?
62. Which of the following is the formula of cell constant?
63. Which of the following is / are correct statements with respect to Graphite?
- It is the most stable phase of carbon at normal conditions
- It is made of made of sp3 hybridized carbon atoms
- It is good conductor of both heat and electricity
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
64. Which of these alkanes has higher boiling point?
65. Which of the following represents the mixture of carbon monoxide and nitrogen?
66. Which of the following is a property of Alkanes?
67. Which of the following alkene shows structural isomerism?
68. Which of the following is an example of a Thermosetting plastic?
69. What is the monomer unit of Teflon?
70. Which of the following polymer is obtained by the condensation reaction between ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid?