General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
61. Which of the following sub-atomic particle accompanies an electron emission in Beta–decay?
62. What is the multiplication factor when the nuclear reactor is said to be critical?
63. Which of the following represents the reaction of Calcium oxide and water to form Slaked lime?
64. Which of the following reactions take place when iron nail in a copper sulphate solution becomes brownish in colour?
65. Which of the following equation represents combination of Hydrogen gas with nitrogen to form ammonia?
66. What is the sum of powers of the concentration of the reactants called as?
67. What is the order of the reaction which is independent of the concentration of reactants?
68. What happens to the effective nuclear charge as we move from left to right in the periodic table?
69. What is the general trend for electronegativity in a group of the periodic table as we move from top to bottom?
70. In which of the following groups is Gold placed in the modern periodic table?