General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
61. Ethanoic acid is the main constituent of which of the following substances?
62. What is the chemical formula of Hydrogen Cyanide?
63. Which of the following compounds can be made by blowing ozone at dry ice?
64. Which of the following represents the mixture of carbon monoxide and nitrogen?
65. Which of the following represents the mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen?
66. What is the octane number of iso-octane?
67. Which of these polymers are used to produce Butyl-rubber?
68. What is the monomer unit of Teflon?
69. What is the monomer unit of PMMA?
70. Which of these is a biodegradable polymer?