General Science - Chemistry
61. Choose the correct about Phenolphthalein as an indicator?
62. What do we call the device which uses electrical energy to carry non-spontaneous chemical reactions?
63. Where does the oxidation takes place in a Galvanic cell?
64. Which of the following is the formula of cell constant?
65. What is the S.I unit of Molar conductivity?
66. What do we call the molar conductivity when the concentration approaches zero?
67. Which of the following is not a weak electrolyte?
68. As per Faraday’s Laws of Electrolysis, the amount of chemical reaction which occurs at any electrode during electrolysis proportional to which of the following?
69. What is the reason for the presence of the vast number of organic compounds in nature?
70. Choose the correct about Methane: