General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
51. What is the direction of current in a galvanic cell?
52. What do we call the cell potential when no current is drawn through the galvanic cell?
53. What do we call the molar conductivity when the concentration approaches zero?
54. Which of the following is not a weak electrolyte?
55. What happens to the molar conductivity of a weak electrolyte in case of dilution?
56. Which of these is also known as isobutane?
57. Which of the following is formed when an acid reacts with an alcohol?
58. Choose the correct statement about Oxalic acid:
59. What do we get when we pass phenol vapours over zinc dust?
60. Which of these alkanes has higher boiling point?