General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
51. Which of the following quantum numbers is represented by a period of the modern periodic table?
52. The Lanthanoids are part of which of the following block of elements in the periodic table?
53. Which is the first element in the Actinoid series?
54. Which of the following is true about a water molecule?
55. What do we call the amount of energy required to break one mole of bonds of a particular type between two atoms in a gaseous state?
56. What is the dipole moment in BF3 molecule?
57. What is the molecular geometry of a Methane molecule?
58. Choose the correct statement about Litmus solution:
59. Choose the incorrect acid-source pair?
60. What do we call the number of water molecules present in one formula unit of a salt?