General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
51. Which of these methods can be used to prevent rancidity?
52. Which of the following is correct about Mendeleev’s Periodic Table?
53. Choose the correct statement about the modern periodic table:
54. Which of the following is true about a water molecule?
55. What do the dots represent in the Lewis dot structures?
56. Which of the following hydrogen bond is formed in the case of o-nitrophenol?
57. What is the relationship between bond energy and bond length?
58. What is the length of O-O double bond in an ozone molecule?
59. What is the dipole moment in BF3 molecule?
60. What is the shape of SF4 molecule?