General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
51. What is the difference between the mass number of Parent nucleus and Daughter nucleus in an alpha-decay process?
52. Which of these processes is responsible for the energy released in an atom bomb?
53. Which of the following gas is used to prevent the chips from getting oxidised?
54. Which of the following equation represents combination of Hydrogen gas with nitrogen to form ammonia?
55. Which of the following is correct about the properties of the elements as per the Mendeleev’s Periodic Law?
56. Which of the following was equal to the atomic weight of the middle element in the Dobereiner’s Triads?
57. Who gave the law of octaves for arrangement of elements?
58. Which of the following is correct about Mendeleev’s Periodic Table?
59. Which of the following elements have ns1 outermost electronic configuration?
60. Which of the following elements is identified by the 7th group and 4th period of the modern periodic table?