General Science - Chemistry MCQs
51. Kimberley Process” is related to which among the following ?
52. Which among the following protein is responsible for maintenance of osmotic pressure?
53. Pearl is mainly made up of which among the following?
54. As we all know that, Gunpowder is a mixture of sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate. Which among these components adds in speeding up the burning of the Gun Powder?
55. Normal” rainfall is slightly acidic (and a pH of 5.6 has been assigned which might be somewhere near 5 ) because of the presence of _______?
56. Which among the following is not correctly matched:
57. Bring out the incorrect usage
58. What is Carbamide?
59. Which among the following is the main constituent of vegetable oil and animal fats?
60. What is the number of known crystalline phases of water?