General Science - Chemistry MCQs
191. Trimethylxanthine is a chemical name of a stimulant which is found in tea and coffee. What is the popular name?
192. The popular drug “Acetylsalicylic Acid” is commonly known by which among the following names?
193. What are the main constituents of LPG?
194. Which among the following is known as White Vitriol?
195. Which among the following is known as Quick Lime?
196. In which among the following forms, Nitrogen is present in Urea?
197. “Oil of mirbane” is the most common name of which among the following?
198. Which among the following substances is most suitable for making Compact Discs?
199. What is the common name of analgesic and antipyretic drug acetylsalicylic acid?
200. Bring out the only correct statement in context with Uranium: