General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
131. Which of the following detergents represent the liquid dishwashing detergents?
132. Which of these cannot be the reason for the permanent hardness in water?
133. In which of these waters synthetic detergents can be used?
134. Which of the following is used as a food preservative?
135. Which of the following drugs is an antacid?
136. Which of the following is the use of Aspirin drug?
137. Which of the following drug is an antidepressant?
138. What is Chloramphenicol?
139. Which of these gases is produced on addition of Baking soda to food items?
140. What is the name of the female from Mesopotamian Civilization who is also known to be world’s first recorded chemist?