General Science - Chemistry
91. Why the bacteria cannot degrade the detergents easily?
92. What is the use of iodoform?
93. Which of the following drug is an antihistamine?
94. Which of the following gases were called Fixed Air by Scottish physician Joseph Black which is discovered in 1750s?
95. The principle that equal volumes of all gases contain the same number of molecules when under the same conditions of pressure and temperature was given by?
96. Who recognized and named Oxygen?
97. Who discovered that water is composed of two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen by volume?
98. Who was the first person to devise a periodic table of chemical elements arranged in order of their relative atomic masses?
99. Which of the following is correct electronic configuration of Krypton, whose atomic number is 36?
100. An element has an atomic weight of W and an atomic member of N. The number of protons in th nucleus of its atom is?