General Science - Biology MCQs
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
81. Which part of the plant is used in making saffron spice?
82. Which process develops new species from the existing species?
83. Aves have evolved from which of the following?
84. Name the organs which have different basic structure but have similar appearance and perform similar functions.
85. Guttation takes place due to the development of which of the following?
86. Which fabric was introduced by Sir H.B. Lumsden and W. Hodson in 1848 for the uniforms of British colonial troops in India?
87. Snakes, turtle, lizards and crocodiles falls under which category of animals?
88. Which part of the plant gives us saffron?
89. Which organ has finger like outgrowths which are called as villi (Singular Villus)?
90. Which among the following carries impure blood to human heart?