General Science - Biology
71. Which among the following is correct about B group Vitamins?
72. Clove is which part of the plant?
73. A goitre is also called as
74. Who is the father of Botany?
75. How many pairs of ribs are there in a human body?
76. Stapes, the smallest and the lightest bone in human body, is the part of which organ ?
77. Which ancient Indian physician is known as the ‘Father of Surgery’?
78. Which among the following has the highest content of Vitamin E of any food that has not undergone prior preparation or vitamin fortification?
79. Which among the following is a common end product of Anaerobic Respiration?
80. Chlorophyll absorbs which of the wavelength of the Sun light ?