General Science - Biology MCQs
131. Which among the following is involved in the Research on Desert Flora and Fauna?
132. Antipyretic medicines are used for which among the following purposes?
133. The hormonal activities of which of the following substances were discovered while studying “foolish seedling” disease in rice?
134. Deposition of which among the following in the joints, causing inflammation is reason of Gout, one of the forms of arthritis?
135. “Daps one” immunotherapy is related to which among the following diseases?
136. What is the average life of the Red Blood corpuscles?
137. Which among the following is not among Micronutrients required for plants?
138. Which of the following statements is NOT true regarding the Vitamin C?
139. Meg-1 is an imprinted gene which finds expression only from maternal chromosomes which regulates the transfer of nutrients from the plant to the seed. This gene has been discovered in :
140. Human Papilloma Virus is related to which of the following diseases?