General Science - Biology MCQs
91. What is the name of the hormone produced by thymus gland?
92. Soap bubble attains spherical shape due to which of the following reasons?
93. Which among the following carries impure blood to human heart?
94. Which of the following is responsible for giving colour to human skin?
95. Which among the following does not have a cell wall?
96. Night Blindness is caused by deficiency of which of the following Vitamins?
97. Which among the following is used to treat Indigestion?
98. Which problem of human body can be treated by the process of Dialysis?
99. Which of the following is the most common use of the reserprine derived from the plant ‘Serpentina’?
100. Sri Lanka has recently suspended the USD 1.5 billion Light Rail project, funded by which country?