Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
81. Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth’s atmosphere, at 0.93%. This gas is generated due to decay of which among the following isotopes in the Earth’s crust ?
82. Along with Jatropha, the seed oil of which among the following plants has been found to be useful in diesel generators being explored in hundreds of projects throughout India and other developing countries as feedstock for biodiesel?
83. Which among the following planet / body shows anti-green house effect?
84. Which among the following always decreases in a Food chain across tropic levels?
85. The name of Billy Arjan Singh is most closely associated with which among the following National Parks of India?
86. Madhav Gadgil Panel or The Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel (WGEEP) had, in May 2011 had suggested listing of which among the following regions in the State as Ecologically Significant Area (ESA)?
87. Which among the following alkane has largely replaced the ozone layer-depleting halomethanes in household refrigerators and freezers?
88. Which among the following protocols is also related to the Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) mechanism?
89. In which among the following states, Government had identified maximum number of Ecologically Sensitive Zones under the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986?
90. Green Economy is led by?