Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
81. Which among the following is the largest tiger reserve in India?
82. In which of the following date “World Water Day” is observed?
83. Which among the following is the upper limit of sound advice of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) for residential areas?
84. Which of the following is India’s First National Marine Park ?
85. Which among the following international treaty or protocol bans all mining in Antarctica, designating the continent as a natural reserve devoted to peace and science?
86. Who among the following chairs the National Board for Wildlife (NBWL) in India?
87. With which of the following is related CITES in context with the global issues today?
88. Which among the following is world’s top country in terms of clean energy investment?
89. Asiatic lion is the state animal of which of the following states?
90. Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state: