Environment & Biodiversity MCQs
PDF compilation of Environment MCQs can be downloaded from this link.
191. In which year Project Tiger was launched in India?
192. In which of the following state in India established the country’s first carbon dioxide measurement exchange tower ?
193. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
194. Anuradha Sawhney is well known for her work in which of the following fields?
195. Points Calimere Bird sanctuary is located in which of the following states?
196. Headquarters of Bioversity International is located at:
197. On 23 December 2005, the Government of India enacted the Disaster Management Act, which envisaged the creation of the National Disaster Management Authority. Who among the following heads this authority?
198. Headquarters of International Maritime Organization (IMO) is located at:
199. Which of the following NGO releases State of Environment Report in India?
200. To Catalyze a Transition to a Low Carbon World, Climate Neutral Network (CN Net) was launched in 2008 by which of the following ?