Monthly Current Affairs Quiz - February, 2017
1. Asim Basu, who passed away recently, was the renowned theatre actor from which state?
2. Which country will host 2017 FIBA Women’s Asia Cup basketball tournament?
3. Which state government has launched “Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY)” to develop villages of the state?
4. Which union ministry has launched annual book ‘India-2017’ & ‘Bharat-2017?
5. Which committee has been constituted by the Union government to improve Haj policy in subsidy issue?
6. The International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation is observed on which date?
7. Which committee has been constituted by the Haryana Government to resolve the problem of those agitating for reservation and other issues of the state?
8. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Haiti?
9. Who of the following have been selected for 2017 All-Star Basketball without Borders (BWB) Global Camp?
10. Who of the following has been appointed as the non-official directors on the Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?