Monthly Current Affairs Quiz - February, 2017
1. From which state / Union territory, the “Measles-Rubella (MR) vaccination campaign” has been launched?
2. Which state government has recently launched “Civil Service Awards” for excellence in public administration?
3. What is the current repo rate as per latest 6th bi-monthly monetary policy for the FY 2016-17?
4. Which Indian diplomat has been appointed as the member of the United Nations (UN)’ Joint Inspection Unit (JIU)?
5. Who is the author of the book “Veerappan: Chasing the Brigand”?
6. Who of the following have been selected for 2017 All-Star Basketball without Borders (BWB) Global Camp?
7. Which country to host the 2017 IAAF World Athletics Championship?
8. Which of the following cities to host the 11th International Aerospace and Defence Exhibition – Aero India 2017?
9. Who has been appointed the new chief of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
10. Which country has launched the world’s first Braille Atlas for visually impaired persons?