1. Which of the following languages are directly executable by a computer’s CPU?
[A] Machine Language
[B] High Language
[C] Assembly Language
[D] Second generation Language
Correct Answer: A [Machine Language ]
Machine languages are directly executable by a computer’s CPU.
2. A file which has not been altered, compressed, or manipulated in any way by the computer is called?
[A] temp file
[B] raw file
[C] permanent file
[D] None of the above
Correct Answer: B [raw file]
A raw file is a collection of unprocessed data. This is a file which is not altered or manipulated. It is the original file that is generated initially.
3. Which of the following Key is not found in normal computers / laptops?
[A] Turn key
[B] Alt key
[C] del key
[D] shift key
Correct Answer: A [Turn key ]
Turn key is involving the provision of a complete product or service that is ready for immediate use. It is not found is normal computers.
4. What is the fullform of W3C?
[A] World Wide Web Consortium
[B] World Wide Web Company
[C] World Wide Web Center
[D] World Wide Web Command
Correct Answer: A [World Wide Web Consortium ]
The World Wide Web Consortium is the main international standards organization for the World Wide Web. It was Founded in 1994.The consortium is made up of member organizations.
5. The terms “push and pull services” in context with the Banking are used in which among the following generally?
[A] Rural Banking
[B] Unit Banking
[C] Mobile Banking
[D] Online banking
Correct Answer: C [Mobile Banking ]
Mobile Banking, refers to sms sending on customer’s request and without requests.
6. “Don’t be evil” was the informal corporate motto of which of the following internet giants?
Correct Answer: A [google]
“Don’t be evil” was used in Google’s corporate code of conduct and was considered to be an informal motto. However, it has been removed now off the code of conduct.
7. In context with the dotted number format used in the IPv4 , which among the following is NOT possible?
Correct Answer: C [2220.127.116.118]
Please note that the above arrangement is known as `dotted quad` and in any of the 4 figures, the value can not exceed 256. So correct option is C
8. Which of the following devices comprise the output unit?
[A] Control Unit
[B] Visual Display Unit
[C] Secondary Memory
[D] Primary Memory
Correct Answer: B [Visual Display Unit]
Devices like a printer and visual display unit that are used to provide information to the user in the desired format are called output unit.
9. Which of the following is seen as the earliest mechanical analog computer?
[A] Tally Stick
[B] Antikythera mechanism
Correct Answer: B [Antikythera mechanism]
The Antikythera mechanism is believed to be the earliest mechanical analog computer. It was designed to calculate astronomical positions.
10. Which among of the following was the world’s first electronic stored-program computer?
[C] Manchester Baby
Correct Answer: C [Manchester Baby]
The Manchester Baby was the world’s first electronic stored-program computer built at Victoria University of Manchester by Frederic C. Wiiliams.