Ancient Indian History MCQs
Chapter Wise Compilation of Questions of GKToday’s Ancient Indian History can be downloaded from This Link.
81. Who among the following were also known as Tocharians?
82. In Greek texts, who among the following has been mentioned as Amitrochates?
83. “Niska ” was used as a medium of exchange, in which of the following periods?
84. Pravarasena-I is said to have performed all the seven sacrifices, viz. Agnistoma , Aptoryama, Vajapeya, Jyotishtoma, Brihaspatisava, Sadyaska and Ashvamedha. From which of the following dynasties, Pravarsena-I belonged to?
85. In which of the following Buddhist councils, the Buddhism was divided into Sthaviravada and second Mahasamghikas?
86. A village Porunthal came into the news as archeological excavations have established it one of the largest glass bead-manufacturing site in southern India dating back to 2nd century BC to 1st century AD. In which state Porunthal is located?
87. The Palaeomagnetic results obtained from India indicated that in the past Indian Landmass Moved to _______?
88. Which among the following river is most described in Rig-Veda?
89. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
90. Bring out the only incorrect statement: