Ancient Indian History
81. Which among the following Mahajanpada was located south most comparing to other Mahajanpadas?
82. Under which of the following trees, Buddha got enlightment?
83. A village Porunthal came into the news as archeological excavations have established it one of the largest glass bead-manufacturing site in southern India dating back to 2nd century BC to 1st century AD. In which state Porunthal is located?
84. Which of the following Indian playwright was imitated by Ceylon King Kumaradasa, the author of Janakiharana?
85. Which among the following dynasty was founded by Vindyashakti?
86. Which among the following emperors introduced the two laws of Vyavahar Samta and Danda Samata?
87. Which among the following is correct about Bhaddasala?
88. Bring out the only incorrect statement :
89. The Practice of Polyandry was common in which of the following in ancient India?
90. In Buddhism, Patimonkha deals with which among the following?