Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations. Chapter wise questions are available in GKToday’s Academy Android App. Download Now.
51. Where was the capital of the state of Koliya situated?
52. During the sixth century BCE the economic and political activity shifted from the North-West, Punjab, Haryana, and Western UP to which of the following areas?
53. Varanasi was the capital of which of the following mahajanapada?
54. What was the capital of the southern part of Panchala?
55. What was a market town called in 6th century B.C?
56. What was the capital city called during the 6th century BCE?
57. Which of the following items were imported in the 6th century BCE?
58. What were the special royal officers called who were deputed to safeguard the lives and property of travellers in 6th century BCE?
59. What were the rich peasants called in the 6th century BCE?
60. What were the higher officials in King’s court called in the 6th century BCE?