Ancient Indian History MCQs
Chapter Wise Compilation of Questions of GKToday’s Ancient Indian History can be downloaded from This Link.
51. What was “Halivakara” in the Gupta Era?
52. Who among the following succeeded Pushyamitra Shunga?
53. Which of the following dynasty was ruling in India, when Alexander invaded India?
54. In Greek texts, who among the following has been mentioned as Amitrochates?
55. Which among the following is correct about Bhaddasala?
56. The Golden age of the “Gupta Literary Renaissance” is said to be the reign of whom among the following?
57. Who among the following was behind the “epoch making” discovery of Arthashastra that altered the false perception of the European scholars that Ancient Indians learnt the art of administration from the Greeks?
58. In which year, Nalanda University was finally destroyed?
59. Which among the following is/ are considered to be the first tangible evidence of expansion of Buddhism?
60. Which among the following was the capital of Vatsa Mahajanapada?