Ancient Indian History
51. Buddhism from India was introduced to which current region by Kasyapa Matanga?
52. Who among the following were known as Tocharians?
53. Two schools, viz. Mathura School of Art and Gandhara School of Art flourished in which among the following era?
54. Who among the following was the first Tirthankar of Jainism?
55. Ashoka called the third buddhist council at which of the following places?
56. A civilization (mature period 2600–1900 BCE) which was centred mostly in the western part of the Indian Subcontinent?
57. Dhauli Hills , which have major Edicts of Ashoka engraved on a mass of rock, by the side of the road leading to the summit of the hills are located in which among the following states of India?
58. In which state of India is located the ancient trading depot of Bharukaccha?
59. “All Indians are Free and not even one of them is a slave”. Who among the following has observed the above about the Mauryan Empire?
60. Ceylon became a stronghold of which among the following branches of Buddhism?