Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
91. Pulkeshin II’s rule is associated with which of the following period?
92. The eastern Chalukyan king Visnuvardhana rule is associated with which of the following periods?
93. Which of the following kings was earlier a Jaina but later took up Shaivism under the influence of Appar?
94. During the reign of which of the following kings the famous Pancha Rathas Temple was constructed?
95. Rajasimheshvara or the Kailashnatha Temple was constructed during the reign of which of the following kings?
96. Which of the following Chola King broke the confederation between the Pandyas and the rulers of Kerala and Sri Lanka?
97. During the reign of which of the following kings, the Chinese traveler Xuanzang visited Kanchipuram?
98. The whole Tamilakam in the Sangam period was divided into which of the following tinais, or ecozones?
1. Kurinji (hilly region)
2. Palai (arid zone)
3. Mullai (pastoral tracts)
4. Marudam (wet lands)
5. Neital (seacoast)
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
99. Which of the following was the most important crop of Sangam period?
100. Which of the following animals was unknown in Indus Valley Civilization?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]