04 -Rig-Vedic Era – Society, Economy, Polity & Religion
1. Which of the following term is used for a “school” of learning and teaching the branches of Vedas?
2. Which of the following is not a correct feature of Rig-Vedic economy?
3. In the Rigvedic Dasrajan Yudha (Battle of Ten Kings) the Bharatas emerged winner at the bank of __?
4. In which among the following sacrifices, the sacrificial materials used was sura in Vedic Era?
5. The earliest evidence of Banking transactions in India comes from __:
6. Which among the following are important functionaries of Early Vedic period?
7. Which of the following types of Vedic priests was most responsible for making correct arrangements for vedic sacrificial rites?
8. In the Later Vedic period, who was the god of Shudras?
9. Which of the following is the equivalent term used for Raja in early vedic era?
10. Which of the following Rigvedic deities represented Storm?