34 -Changes in Indian Society & Religion (600-1000 AD)
1. Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched ?
2. Which among the following village was the site of the Vikramshila Mahavihara, the renowned educational centre of Pala period?
3. Who among the following was the author of Kiratarjuniya?
4. Dashkumarcharitam was composed by whom?
5. Who was the author of Dashkumarcharitam and at whose court did he live?
6. Rajatarangini, a book that generally recorded the heritage of Kashmir in the 12th Century, was written by__:
7. Works of 11th century Sanskrit poet Jayadeva have become the basis of which among the following dance forms of India?
8. History of which among the following parts of India has been described in the “Rajtarangini” of Kalhana?
9. Sankara is related to which of the following?
10. Which among the following is related to history of Kashmir?