28 -Gupta Empire: Economy, Numismatics
Multiple Choice Questions and Answers with explanation on Gupta Empire: Economy, Numismatics for SSC, PCS, UPSC, IAS,NEET, CBSE /UGC NET, Class IX, X, XI and XII Students.
1. Which among the following is / are the terms used for coins of the Gupta period?
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
2. Which among conclusions has been derived from the debasement of the coins and gradual disappearance of gold coins during the post-Gupta period?
3. In which among the following metals, largest number of coins were issued in Gupta Era?
4. In ancient India, which dynasty issued the largest number of Gold coins?
5. We find the coins of a very less known prince called Kacha. Kacha is considered to have been from which of the following dynasties?
6. What was the name of the silver coins issued by Guptas?
7. What was “Halivakara” in the Gupta Era?
8. Which among the following is NOT a correct statement in context with the Gupta Era?