22 -Sakas and Pahalavas
1. Who was the first Saka king in India?
2. In the Junagarh inscription, which among the following Saka ruler achievements are highlighted?
3. Who overthrew Saka rulers from India?
4. Which of the following passes was used by Sakas to come to India?
5. Which Saka ruler was responsible for important irrigation works in Saurashtra?
6. The Sakas introduced Satrap system of government along with whom?
7. Which among the following ruler is known for Junagarh Rock Inscription?
8. After the victory on which among the following, the Vikrama Samvat was founded by the Tuar Rajput emperor Vikramaditya of Ujjain ?
9. Who among the following king is related to Repair of Sudarsana Lake?