21 -Bactrian Greeks in India
1. Who were the first rulers in India to issue gold coins attributed to the Kings?
2. Which Greek ambassador set up a pillar in honour of Vishnu?
3. Menander I, the famous Indo-Greek ruler set up his capital at which place?
4. Which Buddhist monk converted Milinda (Indo-Greek king) to Buddhism?
5. The conversation between Nagasena and Menander-I related to Buddhism is recorded in which book?
6. Which Greek King of Bactria invaded India about 190 B.C.?
7. The governors called Strategos were introduced by __?
8. Heliodorus’ a Greek ambassador of the Indo-Greek king was sent to the court of which ruler?
9. Heliodorus was the Greek ambassador of which of the following Indo-Greek kings?
10. Milinda-Panho is a pali text which record discussion between Milinda and Nagsena. Milinda was a ________?