15 -Maurya Empire – Asoka
1. Which of the following ancient Indian Kings had appointed Dhamma Mahamattas?
2. As per Asoka’s inscriptions, which among the following place was declared tax free and proclaimed only 1/8th part as taxable?
3. The beneficiaries of Asoka’s donations in the region of Barabar Hill were__?
4. In which of the following inscriptions Ashoka made his famous declaration, “All men are my children”?
5. The inscriptions of Ashoka and the Brahmi script were deciphered by ___?
6. In which year, Ashoka invaded Kalinga?
7. In which rock edict Ashoka mentioned “Every Human is my child…”?
8. Which Ashokan inscription mentions five contemporary Hellenic Kings?
9. Which rock edict of Ashoka requests for religious tolerance among sects?
10. Which rock edict describes Asoka’s first Dhamma Yatra to Bodhgaya and Bodhi Tree?