Under which of the following departments / ministries comes the “Grant-in-aid to Universities & Research Institutions” in India?
[A] Department of Economic Affairs
[B] Department of Higher Education
[C] Planning Commission
[D] Ministry of Planning


Kindly help us to keep GKToday updated and error free. Use this form to report error or outdated information in questions. We shall rectify asap...