PSRLM Recruitment 2018 for Cluster Coordinator Posts
Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission (PSRLM) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Cluster Coordinator posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 15. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 22nd October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
Total – 16 Posts
- District Program Manager – 01 Post
- District Functional Manager-Financial Inclusion – 01 Post
- Accountant (District) – 01 Post
- Block Program Manager – 02 Posts
- Cluster Coordinator – 06 Posts
- MIS – 05 Posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- District Program Manager – Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Relevant field. Preferably Post-Graduation in Rural Development/ Management/Business Administration/ Agri-Business Management/ Social Work/ Sociology / Agriculture & Allied Disciplines like Horticulture, Floriculture etc/ Veterinary Sciences and Allied Disciplines like Dairying, Poultry, Sheep-Breeding, Piggery etc. with 1st Division He/ she should have at least 5 years post qualification experience in the implementation of rural development programmes. Experience of successfully leading large team and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods, SHGs and rural development programmes with demonstration. Having work experience of institution & capacity building of multi tier community institutions essentially with SHG federations/ producer companies, preferably in livelihoods and/or Microfinance sector. Proficiency in working with MS office Application and internet is required. . Candidate Should have passed Punjabi language at Matric Level.
- District Functional Manager-Financial Inclusion – Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant field. Preferably Post Graduation in Finance or MBA (Banking & Finance Programme Structure) or Master in Finance & Control (MFC) or Economics or Commerce or Master in Business Economics (MBE) with 1st Division for DFM – Financial Inclusion -He/ she should have at least 3 years of post qualification relevant work experience, out of which 2 years thematic work experience. -In the case of retired bankers, he should be having Post Graduate Degree or CAIIB, having worked as Senior Management Executive/ Lead District Manager in a Public Sector Banks. Maximum age in case of retired persons: 62 yrs (Sixty -two yrs) Candidate Should have passed the Punjabi language at Matric Level
- Accountant (District) – Minimum Graduate, Preferably Post Graduation in Commerce or other related fields. Having 3 years of experience in accounts finance or auditing in well-known Government or public sector organization proficiency in data entry, computer MS -Office work and/ or knowledge of tally, accounting, and other accounting software Candidate Should have passed the Punjabi language at Matric Level.
- Block Program Manager – Minimum Graduate: Preferably Post Graduate degree or Diploma or Post -Graduation in Rural Development/ Management/ Business Administration/ Agri-Business Management/ Social work/ Agriculture & Allied Disciplines like Horticulture, Floriculture etc/ Veterinary Sciences & Allied Disciplines like Dairying, Poultry, Sheep Breeding, Piggery etc . with 1st Division
- Cluster Coordinator – Minimum Graduation; Postgraduate degree or diploma preferred. Preferably Diploma in Rural Development/ Management / Agri-Business Management/ Social Science. 10+2 from within a community. Experience: 1 -2 years of experience in working with poor in the area of social mobilization, Institutional building and capacity building will be preferred. A local candidate will be preferred. Knowledge of MS office application and internet is required. A combination of the following attributes will be desirable S/he should have passion for working with poor, S/he should have a commitment to undertake grassroots level assignments and stay with rural poor community, S/he should have the ability to work in/with teams, S/he should have good academic career, S/he should be proficient in Punjabi . Candidate Should have passed the Punjabi language at Matric Level.
- MIS – Minimum Graduate, Proficiency in data entry, computer MS office work and/ or Knowledge of tally, accounting and other accounting software. Preferably BCA/MCA/BE -(IT or CS)/Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate with PGDCA. High-Level computer operational skill is essential with minimum 30 WPM typing speed in English and Punjabi Language. Commerce graduate out of simple Graduation and Post Graduation may be given preference for selection. Having 3-year working experience in rolling out MIS and data uploading for development projects. Candidates with prior experience of working with Govt. projects will be given more weight age. Proficiency in data entry, computer MSOffice work. Candidate Should have passed the Punjabi language at Matric Level
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 55 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 22nd October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: