PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for various Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 34. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 24th August 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 25
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 05
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): 04
The Educational Qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Electrical Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / SC / ST candidates. Qualification of B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engg.) in Civil Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar.
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma / MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST category candidates.
The Application Fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General / OBC: Rs.300/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 24th August 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|