OPSC Recruitment 2018 for Associate Professor Post
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications for filing up the post of Associate Professor in Psychiatric Social Work in Health & Family Welfare Department., OPSC, Cuttack, Odisha. The last date to apply for these posts is 14th May 2018. The total number of posts is 01. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given in the notification. The upper age limit for these posts is 50 years and relaxation in age is applicable for different categories. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and/or interview. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply using the link given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job under Odisha government.
About the Vacancies
- Associate Professor: 01 post
- At least 55% in M.A./M.Sc. Degree in Sociology or Social Work
- M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work.
- Ph.D. in Psychiatric Social Work/Sociology/Applied Psychology/ Rehabilitation Psychology/ Psychiatry
- 5 years of Teaching Experience
- 21 – 50 years as on 01/01/2018
- General/OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – 40% exepmted
- Online Registration: 14th May 2018
- Hard Copy submission: 17th May 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|